Sunday, November 11, 2007

News

When I want to know about something I usually just look it up online. With today’s resources it’s so easy to go directly to what you want to know instead of having to watch long news broadcast. Every now and then I will watch the news if it is something major that is going on and I want to watch them broadcast the latest news, but for the most part I use news sources like USAtoday.com where I can get the news I want when I want it. I checked out both BBC and the New York times and found them also to be very good. They had a lot of options and showed world wide news which is really good because you can know what is going on around the world. BBC was very easy to navigate around and find what you want. New York Times was a really good website but tended to just be information on things that were happening in the United States with some information about world wide events. I think now matter how you get your news its important to know what is going on around you and around the world.

No comments: